Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the
with you in relation to this website.
The term "DNSBL.info" or "us" or "we" or "Site" refers to the owner of the website.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness
or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge
that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such
inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It
shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet
your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design,
layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which
forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to
provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content
of the linked website(s).
- Forums and other content on this site may have been provided others. Their inclusion in the site does not signify that we
endorse, approve, or condone the information or practices mentioned.
- You may not copy content from this website without DNSBL.info's prior permission.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of California.
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of
the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add
to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You
agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
- You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend
and hold harmless DNSBL.info, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business
partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims,
losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect
damages), and reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site,
the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
- You may not use a script, agent, application or otherwise query this website in an automated fashion without prior written permission.